This highly anticipated early morning event offers our busy members an inspirational start to the day.
The networking breakfast has a proud history of hosting a diverse and exciting series of speakers, including:
- Phillip Adams OA | Social commentator and columnist
- Hon Mike Baird | Premier of NSW
- Wayne Bennett | NRL Coach
- Jennifer Byrne | Journalist & TV presenter
- Jonathan Biggins | Writer, comic actor and broadcaster
- Andrew Bogut | NBA Basketball star
- Ita Buttrose AO OBE | Media editor, business woman and author
- Raylene Boyle | Olympian
- Hon Bob Carr | Former Premier of NSW
- Dr Craig Challen | 2019 Australian of the Year
- Ric Charlesworth AM | Head Coach, Australia Men’s Hockey Team
- Peter FitzSimon | Former Wallaby, acclaimed writer and broadcaster
- Professor Tim Flannery | Scientist and Australian of the Year
- Professor Ian Frazer AC | Doctor and Australian of the Year
- Richard Glover | Writer, author and broadcaster
- Adam Goodes | 2014 Australian of the Year
- Hon John Howard OM AC | Former Prime Minister
- Shane Jacobson | Actor, writer and comedian
- Hon Michael Kirby AC CMG | Former Justice, the High Court of Australia
- James O’Loghlin | Comedian, media personality
- Stuart Mayer | Rear Admiral, Royal Australian Navy
- Simon McKeon | 2011 Australian of the Year
- David Morrison AO | 2016 Australian of the Year
- Rhoda Roberts | Actor, creative director, writer, producer
- Geoffrey Robertson QC | International human rights lawyer, author and broadcaster
- Professor Michelle Simmons | 2018 Australian of the Year
- Steve Smith | Australian Cricketer
- Tony Squires | Popular Australian sports media personality
- Magda Szubanski | Actress, comedian, television presenter, radio host & author
- Eddie Woo | 2018 Australia’s Local Hero
With a delicious menu to kick start the day and the opportunity to connect with network members, this is an event not to be missed.
NSW Government Health Orders
The safety of our guests is paramount. A precautionary approach will be taken to ensure the Australia Day Lunch complies with current NSW Government Public Health Orders, which may include rescheduling the event. Guests attending the Lunch will be required to agree to conditions of entry.
This event is exclusive to Corporate Club Australia members and their guests.
Please contact us if you wish to join our network.